Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Goodbye

Dear friends,

I started blogging in September 2004 on the Long Winding Road. Not only am I able to share my thoughts and muses with you, I was able to record my memories in the form of an online diary.

The time has come when I have decided to move my blog elsewhere. Hence this will be the last post on the Long Winding Road.

Thank you for your patronage all these years. I hope you have enjoyed my writing as much as I have enjoyed penning them.

Yours sincerely,
John

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be sorry to see you go. What is your new blog/

Anonymous said...

Me too. I've enjoyed your blog thoroughly, hope to be invited to read your new blog.
Take care,
Jo

John said...

Dear Uncle Bill and Jo,

I will keep you both informed once I set up the new blog. Thanks for your kind words :)

Cheers,
John

lpling said...

Hey John, dun forget to inform me about it too...